The Triangle Valance offers simplicity and interest with its banded, self-corded bottom edges and professionally matched tassels on triangle as pictured.
- Valance has is constructed with an odd # of pieces. Depending on rod width, 3 -5 pieces will be fabricated.
- Select a primary fabric for the body and a coordinate fabric for the contrast banding at the bottom edge.
- Valance has a 1 1/2" rod pocket and fits on a 1" double rod. Side pieces are 19" wide x 21" in length and the center triangle pieces is 32" wide x 23" in length.
- Valance will lie flat on the rod with side pieces mounted to the front rod and triangle piece mounted on back rod. Triangle piece is flipped over the front rod to form overlap.
- Tassels will be professionally matched and added to each point. If a specific color tassel is desired, contact us with your preference. If no tassel is desired, you may specify this also.
- Valance is lined.
DYOD offers a wide selection of custom fabrics including a range of price categories, patterns and colors. All fabrics are specially ordered by ‘cut piece’ for your custom product because this offers you a larger selection of designer quality fabrics. DYOD states the fabric category for each fabric with all varying in price - Category I, the lowest price fabrics, through Category VII, the highest price fabrics.
Fabrics are displayed as the first option for each product where you can make your fabric selection or order a swatch. All fabrics are displayed in collections and are also categorized by pattern, fabric type and colo. The ‘Collections’ display coordinating fabrics together to allow you the opportunity to easily select fabrics with their coordinating color and pattern matches.
DYOD ensures your valance will be made specifically for your window. We simplify the ordering process by professionally sizing the valance to fit each customer’s window. Enter your rod width and rod projections when ordering your valance and our workroom will fabricate this valance to fit your window perfectly.
See menu item "How to Measure" tab. Please call or e-mail us with any further questions
Since this is a non-returnable custom product (each product is made specifically for you) we highly recommend ordering fabric swatches prior to placing your order to ensure your satisfaction. Each swatch is sent to you as a ‘memo’ sample direct from the manufacturers we work with. Samples are large enough to show pattern. Swatches are $1 each.